There are many things you can do in your school to help keep our rivers healthy. These include:
- Compost garden and canteen waste and plant native gardens on your school grounds.
- Keep the playground free of litter.
- Stencil stormwater drains surrounding your school. Contact SERCUL.
- Discover where stormwater from your schools goes and find out how to reduce nutrients flowing into it.
- Hold a water festival at your school, with lots of fun activities about water, wetlands, and rivers.
- Adopt your local waterway or wetland and help to monitor and look after it, and
For more information on getting involved in activities at your school, visit our Education pages.